Friday, January 4, 2019

theHunter Call of the Wild - Bhandari #5


This time we will be hunting bisons, not just for photos..

Mission details:
  • Harvest a male bison weighing at least 700 kg
No area restrictions in this so I decided to move south to the Rinderland Gorge area. There are usually always bison tracks on the path from the outpost to the hunting stand so that's where I begun.

Directly when I hit the open ground I saw 2 bisons, one male and a female. Why I didn't take a shot there directly is the question. But after a while of tracking (moving in crouched position) I came up on them again and downed the male.
Less then 700 kg but I found tracks of another bison in the 650-800 range and started tracking that one. But again no luck.
And again found tracks of another and tracked it for a while until I got a shot at it and it was also less then 700 kg.
Lastly I found tracks of a beast of 745-90 kg and thought that it for sure would be more then 700 kg. The tracks went a little back and forth around the area and then suddenly it was 50 meters from me, a quick shot with my Rangemaster got in a flesh wound, I guess the game bugged a little as I found it standing 10 meters from the first hit and was able to put 2 more bullets in it before it went down.
Harvest results: 745 kg, mission completed.

Not my cleanest hunt in this game but was kind of fun at least. Took some questionable shots but in the end this is just a game, not the kind of shots I would take on a real hunt.

To all of my posts about theHunter Call of the wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...