Sunday, December 30, 2018

theHunter Call of the Wild - Bhandari #2

And a third bison mission!


  • Identify 3 unique types of tracks from 3 different bisons
Got lucky and had tracks from 3 different bisons just in front of me when I got the mission.

The tracks you have to find.
  • Footprints from 1 bison
  • Need zone from 1 bison (I found a resting place)
  • Droppings from 1 bison
Note that each track type must come from another bison. I.e. if you find dropping and need zone from the same bison, only the first one will count.



Hope this helps someone out there!

To all of my posts about theHunter Call of the wild

1 comment:

  1. blood trails do count, for some reason, so do shoot a bison when you do this mission

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...