Friday, January 4, 2019

theHunter Call of the Wild - Bhandari #4


Another bison quest. This time a photo challenge in the Ernsdorf area.

Mission details:
  • Take a picture of 3 different bisons in Ernsdorf

I managed to sneak a picture of a bison directly after completing the #3 mission, he also got me pretty good in the night time and I had to restart at an outpost. (still the picture counted)
My tactic for the rest of this mission was to do it in day time, didn't like the bisons during night.
Mainly I ran around the mountain in the northern Ernsdorf until I found some tracks and started following them while crouched.

The thing with bisons seems to be that they just suddenly appear in front of you if you have done everything right, i.e. no sound and sneaking around stealthily. I ran into a horde of them and just clicked some pictures and finished the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...