Friday, January 4, 2019

theHunter Call of the Wild - Bhandari #3

Time has come for our first real bison hunt. No area restrictions, so I decided to try my luck in the Ernsdorf area.

The mission is as follows
  • Harvest a female bison at night

As I did not have any big game weapon I first decided to grind roe deer, red deer and red fox until I got 60000 for the Rangemaster 338. That took a while but was a lot of fun.

Once I had the rifle, I set out into Ernsdorf in the late afternoon with the intention to find bison tracks before nightfall. Once I did I started to follow them and pretty soon in became dark and I had to use my flashlight.

Bisons move a lot and even their walk is fast, so be sure to be silent but fast to catch up. Probably you will catch them at their next need zone.
Spot a single female bison with your binoculars and aim low behind the front leg.

Move forward and harvest it. Be aware of the other bison in the area as they may decide to kill you.

To all of my posts about theHunter Call of the wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...