Saturday, December 29, 2018

theHunter Call of the Wild - Jäger #5


A straight forward side mission. Go to a specific place and shoot an animal.
The mission is:

  • Travel to Schonfeldt Windmills
  • Harvest wildlife downed with a scoped weapon from a hunting stand
No fancy stuff here.
I chose to go to the lookout place to the west of Schonfeldt Windmills first to get the lay of the land and from there sneak to a hunting stand. 
I also got lucky that there was animals in the area so I just had to spot one, take aim and take the shot.

A fun mission that did not take hours and hours and hours to complete. Or I just got lucky on the first try.

Hope this helps someone out there!

To all of my posts about theHunter Call of the wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...