Saturday, December 29, 2018

theHunter Call of the Wild - Jäger - The Deer and the Sea


Another photo quest! I really don't like these but at least this time it did not bug out at the last possible moment!

Mission details:
  • Travel to southeastern Petershain
  • Find a Fallow Deer
  • Make sure you have the Königsberg Lake in the background
  • Take a photo
This one has taken me 3 calendar weeks to complete. And maybe 20 hours game time (also doing other stuff while just waiting for animals to appear)
The first week I found a Fallow Deer but I guess the bush around the shoreline was too thick to get a good photo. After that I've tried different tactics among others to wait prone on rocks around their need areas but with no luck at all.

What I did when I finally got the picture.
  • Starting out at the outpost in southeastern Petershain
  • Slowly make my way to the hunting tower on the hill
  • Get distracted by a red fox and spend 5 minutes to try to lure it from the hunting stand
  • Remember my mission and exit the hunting stand
  • Move slowly toward north
  • Spot a Fallow Deer at 70 meters
  • Crawl towards the Fallow Deer and try not to make any noises
  • Loose sight of the Fallow Deer
  • Panic and crawl a little more
  • At 44 meters spot it again as it is moving
  • Bring up camera and click away and get lucky that one photo gets accepted

No luck all skill! Hehe, maybe not.. As all missions in this game, its pure random. One can spend 3 hours trying to find a Fallow Deer with no luck or find it the first thing within 12 minutes and complete the mission.

Hope this helps someone out there.

To all of my posts about theHunter Call of the wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...