Thursday, August 9, 2018

theHunter Call of the Wild - Doc #2


This time we will hunt Black Bear around Mount Kraken in theHunter Call of the Wild!


To all of my posts about theHunter Call of the wild

So basically the idea in this mission is to track down a Black Bear in the Mount Kraken region of the Lake District. I started out tracking a pair of bears for 30 minutes just to have them exit the area. Luckily I managed to find tracks of another bear just near by and started tracking that one. Bears really move around in this game, and I should probably move slower in a crouched walk instead of running as much as I do.
Whenever I hear something interesting and I need to leave the current tracks, I first open the map and place a waypoint so that I can find the location later if I need to.

Remember, only the first shot needs to be in the Mount Kraken region, if you need to track a hurt animal into another region to finish it off, you still get the mission. That is pretty much what I had to do.

If you have a high level character I guess you could just buy a large predator lure and call the bear to you...

Hope this helps someone out there.

2 comments:

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...