Monday, August 20, 2018

theHunter Call of the Wild - Connors #1

This one is pretty much the same quest as the Vualez #3 but with the Roosevelt Elk this time.

To all of my posts about theHunter Call of the wild

The mission has 3 parts

  • Identify a track from a Roosevelt Elk
  • Identify a call from Roosevelt Elk
  • Spot a Roosevelt Elk
My recommendation is to do this mission in the Norden or Calburn Canyon, as I've stumbled across Roosevelt Elk there pretty much each time I visited in the past.

During the mission I came across 3 bears as well, notice the waypoint marker that was placed after the incident so that I was able to track down the animal once Connors mission was completed!

Hope this helps someone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...