Sunday, December 17, 2017

Warhammer The End Times Vermintide - First impressions



So I picked this up from the Xbox Live membership deal. And do I feel lucky that I never bought it before.. This is a multiplayer only co-op game.... And with random groups that do not know squat of what they are doing (including me)...
So, I was hoping for a Warhammer single player campaign, instead I got to shoot rats with other people....

Character creation

You don't.. You select one out of 5 characters to play.. But then when you join a group you can select another if the one you chose was already taken in that group. So no real RPG feeling here.

Gameplay

Healing seems to be a bit lacking... And once the whole team is down, you have to start the mission from the beginning.. So.... Either that I do not understand what is going on.. I managed to drink my only healing potion but that seems to be it...


I will probably not play again as this is not the game I thought it would be.

Until next time: How we stopped being victims of the system and started to create a life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...