Sunday, December 10, 2017

Tom Clancy's The Division Exploring Brooklyn


So 2 friends actually started playing the Division yesterday and I ended up rolling a new character and thus getting to roam Brooklyn again.
The first time here I didn't really explore that much, but now there was time and I wasn't overwhelmed by the game anymore.
Quite a lot of detail in this area even though there seems to be no hidden areas (what I could find at least). From the view to Manhattan to all the car and truck wrecks beneath the bridges and the random encounters with hostiles.

Fun thing: All cash is shared between characters so always being able to buy the best from vendors is nice.
Sharing the vanity wardrobe between characters was a little less fun imho, as I would only want to reflect the progress of this character... So I guess I'll just keep the starting clothes for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...