Thursday, June 14, 2018

theHunter Call of the Wild - The first steps


Yep so I did it.. I bought a hunting game....
So, why this one? Just because I saw my brother in law playing it a while ago, no other reason.
Why now? Because I sit at home with nothing to do due to sick-leave... I figured that a hunting game would at least bring some hours of joy!

To all of my posts about theHunter Call of the wild


So, first impressions....

Character creation


Nothing fancy here. Can select gender and some stiff predefined character models. Would have liked a little bit more, but its a hunting game.. So I guess the focus wasn't on characters...
Hope they allow me to buy other clothes in the game as the olive green non-camo clothes that were default don't really fit my style.


First mission: The first steps

So the first mission is to track down an animal, shoot it and collect the remains.
The tracks are directly on the beaten path. I ventured out into the wild and had to backtrack when Doc told me he had sent me the coordinates. Just investigate the tracks and follow the direction and when you see the animal, try to shoot it in the lung/heart region.


Impressions

I've played 3 tutorial missions so far, found the look-out point and the first cabin and hunted some white-tail.
The game seems large, and each hunt seems to take a little while so I guess I'll be spending some hours in this beautiful game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

the Hunter Call of the Wild - Fleischer #3 session two

Session two of the Fleischer #3 mission where the goal is to Travel to Bohndorf Hill Harvest 2 red deer at night No luck this tim...